- at the Press Center West (Administration Building, 1st Floor) or at the Info Counter East
- or online in the Online Service Center (OSC) of Messe Friedrichshafen:
Online accreditation is possible from January 25 to April 26, 2017. You will receive confirmation by e-mail as soon as your accreditation has been processed.
- Please see the accreditation guidelines for additional details on what credentials are accepted.
Press work stations at Press Center West
- Free Wireless LAN: At the Press Center, in the halls, at the open air grounds, at the Entrance East, at the Entrance West and in the conference rooms
- PCs, Telephones, Photocopier
- Work rooms at the Press Center East and West
- Digital photo transmission via e-mail before and during the fairs
- Current high-resolution fair photos can be downloaded in the section
- Photos in tif format are available upon request
Fair radio station
- Technical production help (cutting / recording / taping)
- Design and recording of independently produced magazine contributions with original sounds
- Production and recording of original sounds
- Recording with a MusicTaxi Vpro (either Layer 2, Layer 3 or PKI standard) and all other common ISDN standards
- Transmission of mp3 files also possible
DNG material for television coverage
The standard version “General Fair Overview with New Products” is available free of charge and includes raw material with regard to: •The branch’s latest trends and new products
- Original sounds, details, standards
- Transmission via ATM line possible
Press bistro at Press Center West
Snacks and refreshments only at the Press Center West.
For registred journalists only. Please keep your press pass visible.