CLUB AREA 2020 APPLICATION
Starting now, you can qualify for one of the 154 booths at TUNING WORLD BODENSEE. What do you need to be a part of it? Exceptionally tuned cars, a brilliant idea for promoting your club, and a bit of luck in the final selection.
We still remember the very difficult choices that had to be made at the last fair – we were overwhelmed at the time by the many unusual and creative entries. We are therefore looking forward to seeing your ideas for the coming year. Show us what you’ve got and let your imagination run wild! You’re free to design whatever you’d like – and that applies to cars as well as your application.
As always, it is very important to us that we allow the entire diversity of the tuning club scene to be portrayed – with all its distinctiveness, its passion, and its lovingly styled vehicles. So please start working on this, or better yet, please start having fun with it!
Submit your entries by January 31, 2020, to the address specified on the registration form. We look forward to seeing your ideas!
Your TUNING WORLD BODENSEE team
TUNING WORLD BODENSEE
- Clubbetreuung -
T +49 711 6019314
- Exhibition space in the CLUB AREA
- Permission to park up to three vehicles on the exhibition area (four days)
- Six passes for all days of the event (six persons / four days / non-transferable)
- Info sign for club identification
- Basic entry on the exhibition homepage and in the event guide
- Free participation in the “Vote for Best Club Booth”
- Free parking pass for one accompanying vehicle
- Service folder (accommodations, washing locations, gas stations...)
- GEMA registration for the exhibited vehicles. GEMA is a collecting society for music royalties.
No more than two club booths per participating club.
Commercial exhibitors will not be allowed in these halls!