Traveling in Germany (Deutsche Bahn DB)
InterRegioExpress (IRE) or RegionalExpress (RE) connections to Friedrichshafen. Via Ulm ICE/IC-hourly departures.
Timetable information DB
- DB-Reisezug- und Tarifauskunft:
Phone: 01805 99 66 33
- DB Reisezentrum Stadtbahnhof Friedrichshafen, Bahnhofplatz 4,
Phone: 07541 / 201-385
- DB Reisezentrum Hafenbahnhof Friedrichshafen, Seestr. 23,
Phone: 07541 / 201-356
- Bodensee-Oberschwaben-Bahn (BOB)
Traveling in Austria (Austrian national railways ÖBB)
- Visitors from western Austria should use the ÖBB via Bregenz and change train at the German transfer station Lindau.
- From the rest of Austria, we recommend the routes via Munich to Ulm with connecting trains to Friedrichshafen.
Timetable information ÖBB
Mobilitätscallcenter - train, bus
Phone: ++43 51717 or ++43 512930000
Traveling in Switzerland (Swiss national railways SBB)
- SBB line Basel/Lindau to station Friedrichshafen or to Romanshorn and via ferry (hourly departure) to Friedrichshafen.
- By train from Zurich and Winterthur to Konstanz. In Konstanz there is a direct connection for the catamaran to Friedrichshafen.
Timetable information SBB
- train, bus, ferry
Phone: ++41 900 300 300
- Internet: WWW.SBB.CH
From Romanshorn via ferry to Friedrichshafen and from there to the exhibition grounds by Shuttle-Bus (only during trade fairs, alternatively by taxi) using BSB-Combination ticket: ferry, shuttle-bus and entrance ticket (not available for every exhibition).
Timetable information ferry Romanshorn - Friedrichshafen:
WWW.SBSAG.CH or WWW.BSB.DE/EN
Via catamaran to Friedrichshafen and from there to the exhibition grounds by Shuttle-Bus (only during trade fairs, alternatively by taxi) using combination ticket: catamaran, shuttle-bus and entrance ticket (not available for every exhibition).
Timetable information catamaran Konstanz - Friedrichshafen:
Shuttle railway station - exhibition grounds
- Shuttle bus MesseExpress (Route MX) from town main station and harbour station
Centrally situated on the northern part of Lake Constance. You can get to us from all directions.
We look forward to your visit!
You've got questions or need further information? Just don't hesitate to contact us: