Corona information for visitors
As of April 3, 2022, new regulations related to COVID-19 are in effect in the German state of Baden-Württemberg that place no restrictions whatsoever on trade fairs, exhibitions and other events.
This means that the following provisions no longer apply:
- Mandatory use of face masks
- Restricted access to events
- Mandatory testing before entering the premises
- Capacity limitations for events
- Strict social distancing and hygiene and safety measures
- Restrictions on booth construction and seating arrangements
- Restrictions on hospitality services
Rather than demanding rigorous hygiene and safety measures, the new regulations make each individual responsible for avoiding placing themselves or others at risk.
We recommend avoiding crowded areas and wearing a medical mask when it is indicated by the situation.
In order to protect its guests, visitors, exhibitors, service partners, and its own staff, Messe Friedrichshafen will continue to implement its well-proven hygiene and safety measures.Accordingly, our ventilation system will continue to operate using the maximum proportion of fresh air, the cleaning intervals will be adjusted to suit the situation, and the priority will be placed on digital services.
Additional general information:
The same regulation applies for restaurants, hotels, and retail. Mask-wearing is now mandatory only in public transit systems.